WILD SOUL APPRENTICESHIP
Learn to weave ceremony, ritual, the sacred into your every day life. Wild Soul medicine is for those that desire a deeper connection to source and spirit, to wholeness, to the creative spark within. Learn how to honor the call of the Wild Soul with journey work, energy medicine, plant healing, shamanic art & practices, divination and other soul practices.
The Learning & Experience
- We begin by cultivating a deeper relationship with your spiritual allies and compassionate helping spirits. Learn who they are, how to connect with them, and what do with the information you receive, sense, see and feel. Learn to journey effectively, how to work with your primary compassionate helping spirits, how to work safely, and to how to utilize this relationship to create healing in yourself and the world.
- Energy is moving within, around and thru us every single moment. It is so important to our health and wellness to know how to work with energy, energy boundaries, and energy healing. Think of this as setting up your energetic inbox, so you can send, receive, and delete messages that you no longer need.
- Creating relationship and cultivating wholeness in the mind, body & spirit with ceremonial bodywork and healing touch.
- We engage the 7 principle gifts of the Shamanic Practitioner, honing your particular gifts and beginning to integrate them into your daily experience. Knowing your unique gifts. We all have them, but we are not always clear what they are or how to use them. More, we are often uncomfortable sharing, communicating and embodying the less tangible parts of ourself. Learn ways to feel supported in your uniqueness rather than isolated by it.
- Nature is a reflection of the Divine spark of creation. When you honor this medicine, the medicine of the elements, the plants, animals and mineral spirits you are working with the power of alignment and heart resonance. This is where we can drop our separateness, own our wholeness, and begin to accept our soul truths.
- Explore our roles and responsibilities in shifting binary thinking, addressing oppression, working cross-culturally with reverence and respect, shifting duality frameworks, and creating equality in our world.
- Make and learn to use different medicine tools like rattles, dolls, plant medicines, flower essences, smoke & smudge, spiritual bathing, tarot, divination, and others. Guest teachers will help enrich our experience.
- You don't have to be healed to work with others, but you do have to be doing your work and know that healing is a continual process. This is fundamental to holding safe, non-judgmental and compassionate space. Anticipate that this apprenticeship will call to the parts of yourself that are asking for healing, restoration, freedom, release, nurturing, etc. Learn the fundamentals of doing your work by doing it for yourself.
- 6 Friday Immersion Days; One day a month on the 2nd Friday of the month, 10-3pm
- 6 Community Healing Practice Sessions, Dates TBD
- 3 Community Ceremonies, Dates TBD
$795 includes all required supplies, tea and snacks; $400 non-refundable deposit reserves your spot. $695 if registered by March 15th
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org