Terms of Service
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Apothecary Tinctura makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Apothecary Tinctura does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. We do not treat, cure, prevent or diagnose illness, nor is any of the information or products listed by Apothecary Tinctura intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any medical issues. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate health care professional.
Limitations of liability
Apothecary Tinctura will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Apothecary Tinctura has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Apothecary Tinctura's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Apothecary Tinctura's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Apothecary Tinctura; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Apothecary Tinctura to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Apothecary Tinctura has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Apothecary Tinctura's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Apothecary Tinctura's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Apothecary Tinctura.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Apothecary Tinctura
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Apothecary Tinctura, and its licensors.
Apothecary Tinctura grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Apothecary Tinctura does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Apothecary Tinctura's prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com or 2900 E. 6th Ave, Denver, CO 80206.
Enforcement of copyright
Apothecary Tinctura takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Apothecary Tinctura discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Apothecary Tinctura may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Apothecary Tinctura's copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 2900 E. 6th Ave, Denver, CO 80206.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com or 2900 E. 6th Ave, Denver, CO 80206.
This document was created using a Contractology template available http://www.contractology.com.