Advanced Clinical Apprenticeship
February - October 2018
Our Advanced Herbal & Hands-on Healing Apprenticeship focuses on expanding your herbal practice, developing the skill-set of an independent herbal practitioner, applying herbal medicine to your business or creating a business from herbal medicine. The apprenticeship focuses on how to build client relationships, the intake and assessment process, formulating herbal protocols, and advanced medicine-making techniques. Over the course of 9 months and 250 hours, apprentices experience the seasons of plants, growing herbs, wild-crafting, botany, materia medica for approx 35 herbs, using herbs with the body systems, the energetics of herbalism, traditional healing techniques, plant spirit medicine, and hands-on healing with plants.
- 5 weekend immersions 10am - 4pm
- 1 Sunday a month 10am - 4pm
- Monthly case studies to help you embody and apply your herbal learning
- Weekly Herbal Assignments to keep you connected to the plants and your learning
- Weekly mentorship to help you grow your skills in advanced herbal topics.
- Program is flexible for those needing to balance work, family and studies.