Part of our herbal foundation series, this class is open to herbal students of all backgrounds. It is also part of the Community Herbal Apprenticeship program. In each weekend we dive into herbs for each body system. We explore:
- The principles of Traditional Western Herbalism and Folk Medicine
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology, as it applies to understanding how herbs affect the body.
- Herbal remedies and preparations to create health and balance for each system
- Selecting, growing and basic herbal medicine making.
- Herbal tastes and formulating
- Constitutional Medicine & Tissue States
- Ecology and Relationships of the plants and people
- And more!
Cost: $350 Non-refundable Deposit: $175
With: Kristin Schuch, RN, BSN & Herbal Educator & Adrian Mintzmyer, CH, CN