April 22nd & 23rd
10:00am - 4:00pm
Part of our herbal foundation series, this class is open to herbal students of all backgrounds. It is also prerequisite for the Herbal Apprenticeship program. We will explore:
- The principles of Traditional Western Herbalism and Folk Medicine
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology, as it applies to understanding how herbs affect the body.
- Herbal remedies and preparations to create health and balance for each system
- Selecting, growing and basic herbal medicine making.
- Herbal tastes and formulating
Cost: $200 Non-refundable Deposit: $100
With: Kristin Schuch, RN, BSN & Herbal Educator