Tap into the lunar cycle through yoga and ceremony. Through exploration of world mythologies, astrology, the body, and healing, this series will use movement and ritual to bring awareness and intention to the cycles within our lives.
Throughout time, people have been drawn to the powerful energy of the moon. The moon creates tides and measures the passage of time. The pull of its energy brings rhythm to our lives, and in reflecting the sun, it can bring light into darkness.
We can tune in to the rhythms of the moon to understand our own emotional and physical cycles more deeply, and to facilitate them. In each class of this series, we will explore the role of the moon through a different cultural lens, and connect this understanding to an aspect of our own lives. We will practice methods of working with the energies the moon can inspire, using ceremony and yoga to align with the Lunar flow.
Class occurs twice monthly:
- September 6 – Full Moon Class
- September 27 – First Quarter Class
- October 5 – Full Moon Class
- October 19 – New Moon Class
- November 3 – Full Moon Class
- November 18 – New Moon Class
- December 3 – Full Moon Class
- December 17 – New Moon Class